Have you been wondering about audiobooks? We have. We wondered who's using them, when they're listening, what they're paying, and much more. Luckily for you, we didn't just stop at wondering. We surveyed and studied. Analyzed and complied. And then we wrote and published Are You Still Listening? Audiobook Use in Canada 2016!
We found out tons about Canadian audiobook listeners and we want to share our findings with you. Take a look at our infographic below for insights, such as:
- the average audiobook listener is female and married, with no kids;
- before sleep is the most popular time to listen to audiobooks; and
- the number of listeners who find their audiobooks for free is increasing.
But don't just stop at the infographic! Read the whole (free!) study for much, much more, including:
- where listeners are finding their audiobooks;
- how many audiobooks they read in one year; and
- audiobook lending trends in libraries.