We've just announced the amazing first wave of speakers you can check out at Tech Forum 2016 and couldn't wait another moment before sharing with you the professional, talented speakers you can see and learn from at ebookcraft.
At ebookcraft 2016, we have a host of talented presenters for the main day on March 31:
- Nick Barreto – Co-founder and Technology Director at Canelo Digital Publishing
- Kris Vetter – Digital Production Specialist for children's publisher Lerner Publishing Group
- Teresa Elsey – Digital Managing Editor in the trade division at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
And if you're ready to do some hands-on learning on ebookcraft's workshop day on March 30, you can expect to see:
- Laura Brady – Ebook developer and Principal of Brady Type
- Joshua Tallent – Director of Outreach and Education for Firebrand Technologies
- Charles Nix – Son of a printer and Partner at Scott & Nix, a publisher of science and nature titles
We'll be releasing more waves of speaker announcements as the winter progresses, so watch the speakers page to keep up with all the action. If you're pumped to see these speakers or take part in a workshop or two, registration is open for both Tech Forum and ebookcraft. Take advantage of early-bird pricing before it ends on Jan. 23!