BookNet Canada is proud to be a media sponsor for this year’s O’Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing Conference. Registration for this February’s event is now open.
O’Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing Conference (TOC)
February 22-24, 2010
New York, New York
Be Part of the Publishing Evolution
Registration for TOC Is Open—Register by January 11 and Save $200 plus an additional 15% when you use the BNC discount code. Email us at email@example.com to get the code.
From authoring, editing, and layout to distribution and consumption, new technologies are changing all aspects of publishing. TOC, happening February 22-24, 2010 at the Marriott Marquis Time Square in New York City, will help you navigate these changes and understand how to apply them to your business or organization for a more profitable future in publishing. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in conversations that are shaping that future as often as they are describing it.
- Plenary and keynote presentations that frame the visions of publishing’s future into a meaningful picture
- Focused, expert-led breakout sessions covering both analysis and practical advice
- Workshops that dive deep into necessary skills and tools
- A relevant Exhibit Hall connecting attendees with the projects, products, and services shaping industry change
- Networking events and hallway conversations designed to help all participants connect with like minds
The fourth annual O’Reilly TOC Conference is your opportunity to join those inventing the future of publishing. Register now and save at: