The announcement that set publishing bloggers’ keys a-rattling this week: Amazon’s decision to limit sales of Print-on-Demand books to those published via BookSurge, its in-house POD operation. Much coverage…
- Amazon Tightens Grip on Printing (WSJ, behind the paywall)
- Amazon.com Telling POD Publishers—Let BookSurge Print Your Books, or Else… (Writers Weekly)
- Amazon to Force POD Publishers to Use BookSurge (Publishers Weekly)
- Amazon The Monopoly (PersonaNonData)
- And, always useful, a look at what this is doing to Amazon’s stock price: AMZN: Google Finance
(Update, March 31, 08) The official, post-fracas word from Amazon.