Pubnet Bookstore Agreement for BookNet Canada Trading Partners
This agreement is between "Bookstore" (as named in the Pubnet Retailer Registration) and "Pubnet," with addresses at Nielsen, 10 Waterview Blvd, Parsipanny, NJ, 07054, contact Chuck Lamantia, 877-428-1990/705-328-1990 , firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement consists of this Cover Page, the Pubnet® Retailer Registration form ("Registration Form"), the Pubnet® Terms and Conditions for BookNet Canada dated July 2007 ("Terms and Conditions"), and the Pubnet Service Level Agreement for BookNet Canada and its Canadian Trading Partners (Appendix A within “Terms and Conditions”) dated December 10, 2003 ("SLA") (collectively, this "Agreement").
1. Bowker provides an Internet-based and private network based electronic commerce system ("Pubnet®" or the "Pubnet Services") linking publishers, distributors, wholesalers, bookstores and other retailers (each a “Trading Partner” and collectively, “Trading Partners”) for the electronic exchange of predefined data sets to facilitate the sale, purchase or distribution of books and other products.
2. Bowker and BookNet Canada ("BookNet Canada") have entered into a Services and Marketing Agreement whereby Bowker has agreed to make the Pubnet Services available to participants in the Canadian book industry under the terms and conditions as specified in this Agreement.
3. The above mentioned bookstore ("Bookstore") hereby requests that Bowker validate it for use of the Pubnet Services as specified on the Registration Form.
4. BOOKSTORE AGREES THAT IT HAS RECEIVED AND HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT ITS USE OF THE PUBNET SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE STATED WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
5. BOOKSTORE AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING PRICING (IN CANADIAN DOLLARS): One-time joining fee: $50 plus HST, payable upon receipt of invoice from BookNet Canada.
By submitting the Pubnet Retailer Registration, the Bookstore agrees to these terms.