CataList for Publishers
Going paperless is painless!
- Catalogues can be created effortlessly using a publisher’s own metadata in BiblioShare, and are updated automatically when the metadata is updated.
- Automatic notifications alert book buyers and media when something’s changed.
- Search the entire system across all catalogues to find the book(s) you’re looking for.
- Shared notes and custom catalogues allow reps and publicists to create a more personalized experience for their accounts and contacts.
- Title listings can include multimedia (e.g., interior images and video trailers) so all information is in one place.
- Customizable, exportable order grids can be tailored to each account's preferences.
- CataList partners include NetGalley, APMA, eBOUND, and more. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on partnerships.
- And going digital means going green, saving money on production and shipping, and broadening your reach by being accessible from anywhere.
- Plus, your adult fiction and non-fiction titles will be eligible for Loan Stars.
But what does it cost? There's a low annual subscription fee and then a per-ISBN cost. Discounts are available for publishers who are members of certain organizations (e.g., ACP, etc.). For more information, please sign up below and we'll be in touch with all the specifics.
Connect with CataList monthly newsletter
Not using CataList but want to see the latest feature updates, tips 'n' tricks, and hot-off-the-presses catalogues? Sign up here to get the Connect with CataList monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. (If you already have a CataList account, you can opt in to the newsletter by updating your email preferences at bnccatalist.ca.)