Tech Forum is our annual conference on digital developments in the book publishing industry. As the largest tech-focused professional development event in the Canadian publishing industry, it provides hundreds of book industry professionals with the opportunity to learn, debate, network, and glimpse the future of our industry. In 2014, we also held the first-ever ebookcraft conference, dedicated to ebook production professionals. It was such a success that we held it again in 2015, along with a full ebook workshop day.
Tech Forum 2016 was held in Toronto on April 1, 2016. Scroll down for resources and recaps from the conference.
ebookcraft was held March 30 & 31, 2016. You can visit the ebookcraft page for more information on that event.
Our weekly eNews will have lots of Tech Forum updates (you can sign up here), but you can also sign up for our special Tech Forum mailing list to make sure you don’t miss a thing:
Tech Forum 2016
Tech Forum celebrated its 10th year on April 1, 2016. Thanks to all the great speakers, attendees, sponsors, and staff who made it a success!
Resources and recaps:
- Tech Forum & ebookcraft presentation slides
- Wrap-up blog post with links and photos
- Videos of Tech Forum presentations and panels
- Podcast featuring highlights from Tech Forum
- Photos from Tech Forum & ebookcraft
Tech Forum 2015
Thank you for helping us make Tech Forum and ebookcraft our biggest events yet!
Relive the fun:
Pressed for time? Check out our highlight video:
Tech Forum 2014
Thank you to everyone who took part in Tech Forum + BookNet 101, ebookcraft, the ONIX training course, and #CMPTO in 2014.
Resources from the 2014 events
- Video from Tech Forum 2014
- Video from ebookcraft 2014
- Video from BookNet 101
- Photos of the Tech Forum, ebookcraft, and BookNet 101 speakers
- Photos from the in-app scavenger hunt
- Slides for Tech Forum, ebookcraft, and BookNet 101 presentations
Schedules from the 2014 events
This project has been supported by the Canada Book Fund Program, Department of Canadian Heritage. BookNet Canada would like to thank the Department of Canadian Heritage for their generous support.