SalesData for Retailers
SalesData access is free when you submit your point-of-sales data, and your store's sales remain anonymous. Join our national sales panel and you'll be able to see what's happening in the Canadian trade print market and whether you're missing any key titles, in any category.
With SalesData access, you can:
- Easily discover the right books for your store
- Access gap analysis reports to see if you're missing out on potential sales
- Be the first to know each week's bestsellers
- See what's in demand in the market
- Analyze trends by subject, price, and format
- Contribute your sales to national, regional, and other bestseller lists like those published by The Globe & Mail and the Retail Council of Canada
- Take advantage of free market and consumer research reports
- Strengthen relationships with your publishers
Sign up for SalesData and we’ll send you a free copy of our annual market research report, The Canadian Book Market, plus an in-depth study of perennial bestsellers (is your store missing any?). Read a short sample of The Canadian Book Market here.
TinyLetter for Canadian booksellers
Sign up to receive Let's Sell Some Books, a monthly TinyLetter filled with short, digestible nuggets of insights, industry updates, market research, and more to help Canadian booksellers reach more readers.