CataList for Retailers
CataList retailer accounts are completely free, so sign up now and browse digital catalogues from all your favourite publishers.
More perks of using CataList digital catalogues:
- Catalogues are updated as soon as publishers change any information, so you've always got the most current information.
- Set change notifications to be notified when important information is updated.
- Take advantage of integrations with point-of-sale systems like WordStock.
- Search and browse for titles, and create and export orders directly within the system.
- Create your own custom catalogues, absolutely free.
- CataList has partnerships with many industry associations, making it easy for you to find curated catalogues such as Books For Everybody, Forest of Reading and other awards catalogues, catalogues of regional titles, and more.
Connect with CataList monthly newsletter
Not using CataList but want to see the latest feature updates, tips 'n' tricks, and hot-off-the-presses catalogues? Sign up here to get the Connect with CataList monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. (If you already have a CataList account, you can opt in to the newsletter by updating your email preferences at bnccatalist.ca.)
TinyLetter for Canadian booksellers
Sign up to receive Let's Sell Some Books, a monthly TinyLetter filled with short, digestible nuggets of insights, industry updates, market research, and more to help Canadian booksellers reach more readers.