BNC Research: The Canadian Book Market 2006
Every week, BNC SalesData provides valuable insight into the Canadian book market. Subscribers are telling us that these statistics are increasingly important to inform crucial business decisions and to measure previously elusive return-on-investment figures of specific campaigns.
So to celebrate BNC SalesData’s first full-year data set, we skipped the candles and got an ISBN instead. Introducing the book of Canadian books… BNC Research: The Canadian Book Market 2006.
What is it?
The Canadian Book Market 2006 is a comprehensive look at all sales tracked by BNC SalesData in 2006. With high-level quantitative analysis, we’ve drilled down into more than 50 categories (listed on back) to help you determine the market trends that drove book sales in 2006.
In each category, you’ll find the price point and peak season analysis as well as breakdown by format and publication date. You’ll also see the top best-selling titles in each category and a display of publisher market share.
For the first time, the Canadian book industry has an accessible guide for definitive, comparative analysis. The Canadian Book Market 2006 is intelligence that provides a solid foundation for future strategy.
- Market share sorted by subject and broken down into publisher and format.
- Comparison charts that show performance of titles by publication date to see how frontlist and backlist sales are distributed in different categories.
- Price point breakdown with graphs of units sold or available by list price.
- Top selling titles in every subject area.
- Peak season analysis with week-to-week charting of units sold.
BNC SalesData Subscribers - $49.99
Non-subscribers - $99.99
PDF Version (licensed for internal distribution) $199.99
Fiction - All
- Mystery and Detective
- Science Fiction
Non-Fiction – All
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Biography and Autobiography
- Comics and Graphic Novels
- Crafts and Hobbies
- Family and Relationships
- Foreign Language Study
- Health & Fitness
- House and Home
- Language Arts and Disciplines
- Literary Collections
- Literary Criticism
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Study Aids
- True Crime
Juvenile - All
- Fiction and Non-Fiction
- # # # -