Best Effective (and Creative) Marketing:
- Sarah Silverman—The Great Schlep
- Blyk: Free phones, texts and voicemail for 16-24 year olds in exchange for viewing ads. Used to deliver new Hornby book from Penguin with 7/10 recipients requesting more info on the book in UK.
- PHON3D: mobile apps that disrupt traditional use models (i.e. guitar tuner, handheld GPS, portable game devices, dictaphone)
- Nintendo Wii: Experience Wii—YouTube Screen ‘falls apart’ as clip is played
- iPhone apps: PhoneSaber, Shazam, Google Earth-derived apps combined with local maps
Sarah Silverman—The Great Schlep